Malaysia reported 16,117 new COVID-19 cases and 207 deaths, but discharged 11,526 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 27 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 11,526 Patients Discharged!
On 27 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 11,526 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 865,439 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 82.9%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 16,117 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 16,117 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,044,071, with 170,224 active cases – a shocking increase of 4,384 cases!
They also shared that there are 14 additional patients in the ICU – 1,023 cases right now, but no additional patients requiring respiratory support – 524 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 380,593 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 113,933 cases, Johor with 86,614 cases, and Sabah with 80,931 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 207 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 207 deaths today – the highest ever single-day death toll!
That means a total of 8,408 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.81%.
Day 77 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Today marks the 77th day of the MCO 3.0 which will last indefinitely.
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
If you would like to support my work, you can do so via bank transfer / PayPal / credit card.
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- 8408 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 27 July 2021
- Jaya Grocer Sunway Geo : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Desa Park : Another COVID-19 Case!
- Ten Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Giant Desa Petaling Reports Two COVID-19 Cases!
- AEON Mid Valley Closed 3 Days For Full Sanitisation!
- Nine Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Village Grocer Atria : Another COVID-19 Case!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!