Malaysia reported 17,405 new COVID-19 cases and 143 deaths, but discharged 12,373 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 28 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 12,373 Patients Discharged!
On 28 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 12,373 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 877,812 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 82.7%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,405 New Cases!
The third wave continues with a record 17,405 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,061,476, with 175,113 active cases – a shocking increase of 4,889 cases!
They also shared that there are 7 fewer patients in the ICU – 1,016 cases right now, but 5 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 529 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 387,764 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 116,813 cases, Johor with 87,381 cases, and Sabah with 81,844 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 143 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 143 deaths today!
That means a total of 8,408 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.81%.
Day 78 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 8551 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 28 July 2021
- COVID-19 Law + Fines Extended Until End Of 2021!
- Jaya Grocer Sunway Geo : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Desa Park : Another COVID-19 Case!
- Ten Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Giant Desa Petaling Reports Two COVID-19 Cases!
- AEON Mid Valley Closed 3 Days For Full Sanitisation!
- Village Grocer Atria : Another COVID-19 Case!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!