Malaysia reported 17,170 new COVID-19 cases and 174 deaths, but discharged 12,930 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 29 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 12,930 Patients Discharged!
On 29 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 12,930 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 890,742 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 82.6%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,170 New Cases!
The third wave continues with a record 17,170 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,078,646, with 179,179 active cases – a shocking increase of 4,066 cases!
They also shared that there are 27 additional patients in the ICU – 1,043 cases right now, and 2 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 531 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 394,927 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 118,951 cases, Johor with 88,435 cases, and Sabah with 82,620 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 174 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 174 deaths today!
That means a total of 8,725 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.81%.
Day 79 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Today marks the 79th day of the MCO 3.0 which will last indefinitely.
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 8725 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 29 July 2021
- Restoran New Apollos Closed After COVID-19 Death + Cases!
- Is It Safe To Exercise Outdoors With Delta Variant Out There?
- COVID-19 Law + Fines Extended Until End Of 2021!
- Jaya Grocer Sunway Geo : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Desa Park : Another COVID-19 Case!
- Ten Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Giant Desa Petaling Reports Two COVID-19 Cases!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!