Malaysia reported 16,840 new COVID-19 cases and 134 deaths, but discharged 12,179 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 30 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 12,179 Patients Discharged!
On 30 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 12,179 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 902,921 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 82.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 16,840 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 16,840 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,095,486, with 183,706 active cases – a shocking increase of 4,527 cases!
They also shared that there are 12 additional patients in the ICU – 1,055 cases right now, and 1 additional patient requiring respiratory support – 532 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 401,019 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 121,065 cases, Johor with 89,539 cases, and Sabah with 83,686 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 134 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 134 deaths today!
That means a total of 8,859 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.81%.
Day 80 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 8859 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 30 July 2021
- Malaysia To Get 415K AstraZeneca Doses From The UK!
- Restoran 9999 In Damansara Perdana Closed With COVID-19
- Eleven Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Restoran New Apollos Closed After COVID-19 Death + Cases!
- Is It Safe To Exercise Outdoors With Delta Variant Out There?
- COVID-19 Law + Fines Extended Until End Of 2021!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!