Malaysia reported a record 17,786 new COVID-19 cases and 165 deaths, but discharged 11,718 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 31 July 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 11,718 Patients Discharged!
On 31 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 11,718 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 914,639 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,786 New Cases!
The third wave continues with a record 17,786 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,113,272, with 189,609 active cases – a shocking increase of 5,903 cases!
They also shared that there are 7 additional patients in the ICU – 1,062 cases right now, and 2 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 534 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 407,419 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 123,027 cases, Johor with 90,683 cases, and Sabah with 84,721 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 165 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 165 deaths today!
That means a total of 9,024 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.81%.
Day 81 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Today marks the 81st day of the MCO 3.0 which will last indefinitely.
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 9024 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 31 July 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form Now In 14 More Languages!
- MySejahtera Now Has Digital Consent Form For Vaccination!
- Four Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In July 2021!
- Jaya Grocer SS15 Courtyard Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Can You Get COVID-19 From Infected Raw Chicken?
- Malaysia To Get 415K AstraZeneca Doses From The UK!
- Restoran 9999 In Damansara Perdana Closed With COVID-19
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!