Malaysia reported 17,150 new COVID-19 cases and 160 deaths, but discharged 11,326 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 1 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 11,326 Patients Discharged!
On 1 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 11,326 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 925,965 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.9%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,150 New Cases!
The third wave continues with a record 17,150 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,130,422, with 195,273 active cases – a shocking increase of 5,664 cases!
They also shared that there are 3 fewer patients in the ICU – 1,059 cases right now, and 3 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 531 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 413,745 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 125,113 cases, Johor with 91,728 cases, and Sabah with 85,723 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 160 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 160 deaths today!
That means a total of 9,184 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.81%.
Day 82 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 9184 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 1 August 2021
- 12 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Law Enforcing COVID-19 SOP Valid, Not Emergency-Related
- COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form Now In 14 More Languages!
- MySejahtera Now Has Digital Consent Form For Vaccination!
- Four Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In July 2021!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!