Malaysia reported a record 19,819 new COVID-19 cases and a record 257 deaths, but discharged 12,704 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 4 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 12,704 Patients Discharged!
On 4 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 12,704 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 962,733 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 19,819 New Cases!
The third wave continues with a record 19,819 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,183,110, with 210,522 active cases – a shocking increase of 6,858 cases!
They also shared that there are 3 additional patients in the ICU – 1,069 cases right now, and 16 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 553 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 434,025 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 131,425 cases, Johor with 95,387 cases, and Sabah with 88,848 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 257 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced a record 257 deaths today!
That means a total of 9,855 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.83%.
Day 85 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 9855 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 4 August 2021
- Walk-In Vaccination For Senior Citizens Across Malaysia!
- SS2 Morning Market : Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- Undocumented Migrants Can Get FREE COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Perlis, Sarawak, Labuan Upgraded To PPN Phase 3!
- Village Grocer Melawati : Another COVID-19 Case!
- 12 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!