Malaysia reported a record 20,889 new COVID-19 cases and 160 deaths, but discharged 16,394 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 6 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 16,394 Patients Discharged!
On 6 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 16,394 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 993,020 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.1%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 20,889 New Cases!
The third wave continues with a record 20,889 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,224,595, with 221,396 active cases – a shocking increase of 4,335 cases!
They also shared that there are 18 additional patients in the ICU – 1,096 cases right now, but 4 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 545 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||2,483||222||1,199||10||1,052|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 451,366 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 136,071 cases, Johor with 97,962 cases, and Sabah with 91,201 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 160 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 160 deaths today!
That means a total of 10,179 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.83%.
Day 87 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 10,179 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 6 August 2021
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 3 August 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 3 August 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 4 August 2021 Edition!
- Moderna Spikevax Vaccine Now Approved In Malaysia!
- Three Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In August 2021!
- Home Renovation Now Allowed In PPN Phase 1 Areas!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!