Malaysia reported 19,257 new COVID-19 cases and 210 deaths, but discharged 16,323 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 7 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 16,323 Patients Discharged!
On 7 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 16,323 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,009,343 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 19,257 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 19,257 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,243,852, with 224,120 active cases – a massive increase of 2,724 cases!
They also shared that there is 1 additional patient in the ICU – 1,097 cases right now, and 30 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 575 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 458,450 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 138,521 cases, Johor with 99,144 cases, and Sabah with 92,456 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 210 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 210 deaths today!
That means a total of 10,389 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.84%.
Day 89 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 10,389 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 7 August 2021
- BIG @ IPC : Another Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- 4 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In August!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 3 August 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 3 August 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 4 August 2021 Edition!
- Moderna Spikevax Vaccine Now Approved In Malaysia!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!