Malaysia reported 18,688 new COVID-19 cases and 360 deaths, but discharged 17,055 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 8 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,055 Patients Discharged!
On 8 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 17,055 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,026,398 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 18,688 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 18,688 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,262,540, with 225,393 active cases – a huge increase of 1,273 cases!
They also shared that there are 2 fewer patients in the ICU – 1,095 cases right now, and 4 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 571 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 465,015 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 140,404 cases, Johor with 100,452 cases, and Sabah with 93,835 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 360 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced a record 360 deaths today!
That means a total of 10,749 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.85%.
Day 90 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 10,749 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 8 August 2021
- Singer Joyce Leelyn Did Not Die From Pfizer Vaccine!
- 4 Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In August 2021!
- 6 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In August!
- BIG @ IPC : Another Employee Positive For COVID-19!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!