Malaysia reported 17,236 new COVID-19 cases and 212 deaths, but discharged 15,187 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 9 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 15,187 Patients Discharged!
On 9 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 15,187 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,041,585 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,236 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 17,236 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,279,776, with 227,230 active cases – a huge increase of 1,837 cases!
They also shared that there are no additional patients in the ICU – 1,095 cases right now, and 8 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 579 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 470,755 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 141,971 cases, Johor with 101,684 cases, and Sabah with 95,247 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 212 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 212 deaths today!
That means a total of 10,961 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.86%.
Day 91 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 10,961 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 9 August 2021
- Fully-Vaccinated People Can Enjoy These Privileges!
- National Recovery Plan (PPN) Changes Criteria!
- Singer Joyce Leelyn Did Not Die From Pfizer Vaccine!
- 4 Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In August 2021!
- 6 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In August!
- BIG @ IPC : Another Employee Positive For COVID-19!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!