Malaysia reported 19,991 new COVID-19 cases and 201 deaths, but discharged 16,258 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 10 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 16,258 Patients Discharged!
On 10 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 16,258 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,057,843 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 19,991 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 19,991 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,299,767, with 230,762 active cases – a shocking increase of 3,532 cases!
They also shared that there is 1 additional patient in the ICU – 1,096 cases right now, and 9 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 570 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 478,093 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 144,345 cases, Johor with 103,028 cases, and Sabah with 96,465 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 201 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 201 deaths today!
That means a total of 11,162 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.86%.
Day 92 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 11,162 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 10 August 2021
- 5 Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In August 2021!
- 7 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In August!
- Fully-Vaccinated People Can Enjoy These Privileges!
- National Recovery Plan (PPN) Changes Criteria!
- Singer Joyce Leelyn Did Not Die From Pfizer Vaccine!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!