Malaysia reported 20,765 new COVID-19 cases and 211 deaths, but discharged 17,973 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 11 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,973 Patients Discharged!
On 11 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 17,973 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,075,816 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 20,780 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 20,780 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,320,547, with 233,358 active cases – a massive increase of 2,596 cases!
They also shared that there are 43 fewer patients in the ICU – 1,053 cases right now, and 24 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 546 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 485,014 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 146,410 cases, Johor with 104,721 cases, and Sabah with 97,979 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 211 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 211 deaths today!
That means a total of 11,373 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.86%.
Day 58 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 58th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 11,373 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 11 August 2021
- Are Tzu Chi Volunteers Giving People Lian Hua + Ivermectin?
- 5 Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In August 2021!
- 7 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In August!
- Fully-Vaccinated People Can Enjoy These Privileges!
- National Recovery Plan (PPN) Changes Criteria!
- Singer Joyce Leelyn Did Not Die From Pfizer Vaccine!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!