Malaysia reported a record 21,668 new COVID-19 cases and 318 deaths, but discharged 17,687 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 12 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,687 Patients Discharged!
On 12 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 17,687 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,093,503 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 21,668 New Cases!
The third wave continues with a record 21,668 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,342,215, with 237,021 active cases – a massive increase of 3,663 cases!
They also shared that there are 6 additional patients in the ICU – 1,059 cases right now, and 3 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 543 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 491,292 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 148,846 cases, Johor with 106,427 cases, and Sabah with 100,031 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 318 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 318 deaths today!
That means a total of 11,691 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.87%.
Day 59 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 59th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 11,691 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 12 August 2021
- COVID-19 Home Treatment Advice By Dr. Noor Hisham???
- Walk-In Vaccination For Special Groups Nationwide!
- Walk-In Vaccination For Senior Citizens Across Malaysia!
- Are Tzu Chi Volunteers Giving People Lian Hua + Ivermectin?
- 5 Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In August 2021!
- 7 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In August!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!