Malaysia reported 21,468 new COVID-19 cases and 277 deaths, but discharged 17,025 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 13 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,025 Patients Discharged!
On 13 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 17,025 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,110,528 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 21,468 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 21,468 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,363,683, with 241,187 active cases – a massive increase of 4,166 cases!
They also shared that there are 16 additional patients in the ICU – 1,075 cases right now, and 6 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 537 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 498,741 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 151,029 cases, Johor with 107,912 cases, and Sabah with 101,685 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 277 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 277 deaths today!
That means a total of 11,698 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.88%.
Day 60 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 60th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 11,968 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 13 August 2021
- COVID-19 Home Treatment Advice By Dr. Noor Hisham???
- Walk-In Vaccination For Special Groups Nationwide!
- Walk-In Vaccination For Senior Citizens Across Malaysia!
- Are Tzu Chi Volunteers Giving People Lian Hua + Ivermectin?
- 5 Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In August 2021!
- 7 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In August!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!