Malaysia reported 20,670 new COVID-19 cases and 260 deaths, but discharged 17,655 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 14 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,655 Patients Discharged!
On 14 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 17,655 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,128,183 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 20,670 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 20,670 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,384,353, with 243,942 active cases – a massive increase of 2,755 cases!
They also shared that there are 21 additional patients in the ICU – 1,096 cases right now, and 3 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 540 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 505,347 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 153,057 cases, Johor with 109,337 cases, and Sabah with 103,437 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 260 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 260 deaths today!
That means a total of 12,228 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.88%.
Day 61 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 61st day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 12,228 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 14 August 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination For Children Starts In September!
- 6 Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In August 2021!
- 8 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In August!
- BIG Batai : Seventh Person Positive For COVID-19!
- COVID-19 Home Treatment Advice By Dr. Noor Hisham???
- Walk-In Vaccination For Special Groups Nationwide!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!