Malaysia reported a record 20,596 new COVID-19 cases and 164 deaths, but discharged 13,893 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 5 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 13,893 Patients Discharged!
On 5 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 13,893 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 976,626 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 81.1%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 20,596 New Cases!
The third wave continues with a record 20,596 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,203,706, with 217,061 active cases – a shocking increase of 6,539 cases!
They also shared that there are 9 additional patients in the ICU – 1,078 cases right now, but 4 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 549 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||2,163||133,588|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 442,574 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 133,588 cases, Johor with 96,687 cases, and Sabah with 89,910 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 164 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 164 deaths today!
That means a total of 10,019 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.83%.
Day 86 Of MCO 3.0 In Malaysia
Under MCO 3.0, inter-district and interstate travel are forbidden, but businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : FMCO 3.0 Restrictions Extended Indefinitely!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 10,019 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 5 August 2021
- Home Renovation Now Allowed In PPN Phase 1 Areas!
- Section 17 Market : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- Walk-In Vaccination For Senior Citizens Across Malaysia!
- SS2 Morning Market : Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!