Malaysia reported 22,642 new COVID-19 cases and 265 deaths, but discharged 20,798 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 25 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 20,798 Patients Discharged!
On 25 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 20,798 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,337,134 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 82.7%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 22,642 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 22,642 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,616,244, with 264,292 active cases – a big increase of 1,579 cases!
They also shared that there are 60 fewer patients in the ICU – 1,003 cases right now, and 21 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 490 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 572,796 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 167,824 cases, Sabah with 131,030 cases, and Johor with 125,881 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 265 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 265 deaths today!
That means a total of 14,818 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.92%.
Day 72 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 72nd day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 14,818 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 25 August 2021
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets (5 Twice) Hit By COVID-19 In August!
- New Walk-In Vaccination Details For Klang Valley!
- Swimming, Golf, Badminton Allowed For Fully-Vaccinated!
- Dine-In For Fully-Vaccinated : What You Need To Know!
- Fully Vaccinated Can Travel At Full Vehicle Capacity!
- Fully-Vaccinated People Can Dine-In In PPN Phase 1 Areas!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!