Malaysia reported 22,070 new COVID-19 cases and 339 deaths, but discharged 21,877 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 27 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 22,657 Patients Discharged!
On 27 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 22,657 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,359,791 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 82.9%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 22,070 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 22,070 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,662,913, with 265,695 active cases – a small drop of 146 cases!
They also shared that there are 8 fewer patients in the ICU – 982 cases right now, and 17 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 470 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 585,652 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 169,773 cases, Sabah with 137,527 cases, and Johor with 130,475 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 339 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 339 deaths today!
That means a total of 15,550 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.94%.
Day 75 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 75th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
Read more : Malaysia National Recovery Plan : 8 August 2021 Edition!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 15,550 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 27 August 2021
- Fake News : EMCO For Penang Due To Delta Variant Cases!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets (5 Twice) Hit By COVID-19 In August!
- New Walk-In Vaccination Details For Klang Valley!
- Swimming, Golf, Badminton Allowed For Fully-Vaccinated!
- Dine-In For Fully-Vaccinated : What You Need To Know!
- Fully Vaccinated Can Travel At Full Vehicle Capacity!
- Fully-Vaccinated People Can Dine-In In PPN Phase 1 Areas!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!