Malaysia reported 20,579 new COVID-19 cases and 285 deaths, but discharged 20,845 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 29 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 20,845 Patients Discharged!
On 29 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 20,845 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,422,005 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 83.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 20,579 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 20,579 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,706,089, with 267,997 active cases – a drop of 551 cases!
They also shared that there are 23 additional patients in the ICU – 1,009 cases right now, and 26 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 477 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 596,057 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 171,564 cases, Sabah with 142,939 cases, and Johor with 134,223 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 285 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 285 deaths today!
That means a total of 16,087 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.94%.
Day 77 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 77th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 15,802 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 28 August 2021
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 25 August 2021 Edition
- Fake News : EMCO For Penang Due To Delta Variant Cases!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets (5 Twice) Hit By COVID-19 In August!
- New Walk-In Vaccination Details For Klang Valley!
- Swimming, Golf, Badminton Allowed For Fully-Vaccinated!
- Dine-In For Fully-Vaccinated : What You Need To Know!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!