Malaysia reported 20,897 new COVID-19 cases and 282 deaths, but discharged 18,465 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 31 August 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 18,465 Patients Discharged!
On 31 August 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 18,465 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,461,727 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 83.7%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 20,897 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 20,897 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,746,254, with 267,863 active cases – a big increase of 2,150 cases!
They also shared that there are 28 fewer patients in the ICU – 1,005 cases right now, and 12 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 464 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 603,995 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 173,239 cases, Sabah with 147,843 cases, and Johor with 138,647 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 282 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 282 deaths today!
That means a total of 16,664 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.95%.
Day 79 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 79th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 15,802 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 28 August 2021
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 25 August 2021 Edition
- Fake News : EMCO For Penang Due To Delta Variant Cases!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets (5 Twice) Hit By COVID-19 In August!
- New Walk-In Vaccination Details For Klang Valley!
- Swimming, Golf, Badminton Allowed For Fully-Vaccinated!
- Dine-In For Fully-Vaccinated : What You Need To Know!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!