Malaysia reported 18,762 new COVID-19 cases and 278 deaths, but discharged 21,073 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 1 September 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 21,073 Patients Discharged!
On 1 September 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 21,073 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,482,800 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 84.0%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 18,762 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 18,762 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,765,016, with 265,274 active cases – a big drop of 2,589 cases!
They also shared that there are 2 additional patients in the ICU – 1,007 cases right now, but no additional patients requiring respiratory support – 464 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 607,706 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 173,812 cases, Sabah with 150,273 cases, and Johor with 140,640 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 278 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 278 deaths today!
That means a total of 16,942 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.96%.
Day 80 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 80th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 15,802 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 28 August 2021
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 25 August 2021 Edition
- Fake News : EMCO For Penang Due To Delta Variant Cases!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets (5 Twice) Hit By COVID-19 In August!
- New Walk-In Vaccination Details For Klang Valley!
- Swimming, Golf, Badminton Allowed For Fully-Vaccinated!
- Dine-In For Fully-Vaccinated : What You Need To Know!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!