Malaysia reported 19,057 new COVID-19 cases and 362 deaths, but discharged 21,582 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 4 September 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 21,582 Patients Discharged!
On 4 September 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 21,582 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,550,254 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 85.0%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 19,057 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 19,057 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,824,439, with 256,302 active cases – a big drop of 2,887 cases!
They also shared that there are 3 additional patients in the ICU – 978 cases right now, but 3 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 460 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 619,167 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 175,994 cases, Sabah with 157,285 cases, and Johor with 147,193 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 362 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 362 deaths today – the second highest death toll!
That means a total of 17,883 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.98%.
Day 83 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 83rd day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 15,802 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 28 August 2021
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 25 August 2021 Edition
- Fake News : EMCO For Penang Due To Delta Variant Cases!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets (5 Twice) Hit By COVID-19 In August!
- New Walk-In Vaccination Details For Klang Valley!
- Swimming, Golf, Badminton Allowed For Fully-Vaccinated!
- Dine-In For Fully-Vaccinated : What You Need To Know!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!