Malaysia reported 20,396 new COVID-19 cases and 336 deaths, but discharged 20,573 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 5 September 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 20,573 Patients Discharged!
On 5 September 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 20,573 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,555,789 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 85.%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 20,396 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 20,396 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,844,835, with 255,789 active cases – a drop of 513 cases!
They also shared that there are 19 fewer patients in the ICU – 959 cases right now, and 24 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 436 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 623,053 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 176,591 cases, Sabah with 159,421 cases, and Johor with 149,358 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 336 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 336 deaths today – the 5th highest death toll!
That means a total of 18,219 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.99%.
Day 84 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 84th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 15,802 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 28 August 2021
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 25 August 2021 Edition
- Fake News : EMCO For Penang Due To Delta Variant Cases!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets (5 Twice) Hit By COVID-19 In August!
- New Walk-In Vaccination Details For Klang Valley!
- Swimming, Golf, Badminton Allowed For Fully-Vaccinated!
- Dine-In For Fully-Vaccinated : What You Need To Know!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!