Malaysia reported 17,352 new COVID-19 cases and 272 deaths, but discharged 20,201 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 6 September 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,352 Patients Discharged!
On 6 September 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 17,352 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,591,028 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 85.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 20,201 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 20,201 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,862,187, with 252,668 active cases – a big drop of 3,121 cases!
They also shared that there are 16 additional patients in the ICU – 975 cases right now, and 1 fewer patient requiring respiratory support – 435 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 625,179 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 176,989 cases, Sabah with 161,265 cases, and Johor with 151,459 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 272 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 272 deaths today!
That means a total of 18,491 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 0.99%.
Day 85 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 85th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 18,491 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 6 September 2021
- Melaka + Negeri Sembilan Upgraded To PPN Phase 2 + 3!
- New In MySejahtera : Risk Level, Vax Status + Check-Out!
- Scam Alert : TnG eWallet 5th Anniversary Survey!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets Hit Multiple Times By COVID-19 In August!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 25 August 2021 Edition
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!