Malaysia reported 18,547 new COVID-19 cases and 311 deaths, but discharged 18,902 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 7 September 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 18,902 Patients Discharged!
On 7 September 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 18,902 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,609,930 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 85.6%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 18,547 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 18,547 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,880,734, with 252,002 active cases – a drop of 666 cases!
They also shared that there are 2 additional patients in the ICU – 977 cases right now, and 12 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 447 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 627,586 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur with 177,620 cases, Sabah with 163,372 cases, and Johor with 153,633 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 311 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 311 deaths today!
That means a total of 18,802 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 1.0%.
Day 86 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 86th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 18,491 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 6 September 2021
- Melaka + Negeri Sembilan Upgraded To PPN Phase 2 + 3!
- New In MySejahtera : Risk Level, Vax Status + Check-Out!
- Scam Alert : TnG eWallet 5th Anniversary Survey!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets Hit Multiple Times By COVID-19 In August!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 25 August 2021 Edition
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!