Malaysia reported 21,176 new COVID-19 cases and 341 deaths, but discharged 21,476 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 10 September 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 21,476 Patients Discharged!
On 10 September 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 21,476 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,678,962 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 86.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 21,176 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 21,176 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1,940,950, with 242,161 active cases – a drop of 641 cases!
They also shared that there are 32 fewer patients in the ICU – 935 cases right now, and 9 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 455 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||467||37||184||1||245|
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 341 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 341 deaths today.
That means a total of 19,827 people have died from COVID-19 – a mortality rate of 1.0%.
Day 89 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 89th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 18,491 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 6 September 2021
- Melaka + Negeri Sembilan Upgraded To PPN Phase 2 + 3!
- New In MySejahtera : Risk Level, Vax Status + Check-Out!
- Scam Alert : TnG eWallet 5th Anniversary Survey!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets Hit Multiple Times By COVID-19 In August!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 25 August 2021 Edition
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!