Malaysia reported 19,495 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 18,760 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 15 September 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 18,760 Patients Discharged!
On 15 September 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 18,760 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,783,339 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 87.8%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 19,495 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 19,495 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,030,935.
They also shared that there are 43 fewer patients in the ICU – 911 cases right now, and 18 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 414 cases right now.
Day 94 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 94th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 18,491 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 6 September 2021
- Melaka + Negeri Sembilan Upgraded To PPN Phase 2 + 3!
- New In MySejahtera : Risk Level, Vax Status + Check-Out!
- Scam Alert : TnG eWallet 5th Anniversary Survey!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets Hit Multiple Times By COVID-19 In August!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 25 August 2021 Edition
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!