Malaysia reported 13,899 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 18,074 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 25 September 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 18,074 Patients Discharged!
On 25 September 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 18,074 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 1,968,541 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 90.1%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 13,899 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 13,899 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,185,131.
They also shared that there are 22 additional patients in the ICU – 1071 cases right now, and 2 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 601 cases right now.
Day 104 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 104th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Gym + Fitness Studio Can Open In PPN Phase 2 + 3!
- Who Needs To Apply For MyTravelPass + Who Don’t?
- 80% Of Adolescents To Get COVID-19 Vaccine By Mar 2022!
- 3 October School Reopening : What You Need To Know!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 9 Sept. 2021 Edition!
- Langkawi Tourism Bubble : What You Need To Know!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!