Malaysia reported 10,959 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 16,430 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 27 September 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 16,430 Patients Discharged!
On 27 September 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 16,430 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,005,942 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 90.8%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 10,959 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 10,949 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,209,194.
They also shared that there are 78 fewer patients in the ICU – 980 cases right now, and 1 fewer patient requiring respiratory support – 579 cases right now.
Day 106 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 106th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Fake News Alert : KKM + MySejahtera SMS + Calls Are Legit!
- Walk-In Vaccination Now Available For Some Teenagers!
- RM90 For COVID-19 Vaccination Of Foreign Workers!
- National Recovery Plan Changes On 22 September 2021!
- Jaya Grocer Jaya Shopping Centre : Another COVID-19 Case!
- Kindergarten + Childcare Can Now Open In PPN Phase 1 + 2!
- Malaysia To Give COVID-19 Booster Dose In October 2021!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!