Malaysia reported 11,332 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 14,160 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 28 September 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 14,160 Patients Discharged!
On 28 September 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 14,160 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,020,099 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 91.0%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 11,332 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 11,332 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,220,526.
They also shared that there are 6 additional patients in the ICU – 986 cases right now, and 5 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 574 cases right now.
Day 107 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 107th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
Read more : Malaysia National Recovery Plan : 8 August 2021 Edition!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Fake News Alert : KKM + MySejahtera SMS + Calls Are Legit!
- Walk-In Vaccination Now Available For Some Teenagers!
- RM90 For COVID-19 Vaccination Of Foreign Workers!
- National Recovery Plan Changes On 22 September 2021!
- Jaya Grocer Jaya Shopping Centre : Another COVID-19 Case!
- Kindergarten + Childcare Can Now Open In PPN Phase 1 + 2!
- Malaysia To Give COVID-19 Booster Dose In October 2021!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!