Malaysia reported 12,434 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 17,000 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 29 September 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,000 Patients Discharged!
On 29 September 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 17,000 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,037,099 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 91.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 12,434 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 12,434 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,232,960.
They also shared that there are 7 fewer patients in the ICU – 979 cases right now, and 9 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 565 cases right now.
Day 108 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 108th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Why Viral COVID-19 Advice By Dr. Leong Hoe Nam Is Fake!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 24 Sept. 2021 Edition!
- Did Medical Frontliners Convert Dying Patient To Islam?
- Fake News Alert : KKM + MySejahtera SMS + Calls Are Legit!
- Walk-In Vaccination Now Available For Some Teenagers!
- RM90 For COVID-19 Vaccination Of Foreign Workers!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!