Malaysia reported 9,890 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 12,884 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 7 October 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 12,884 Patients Discharged!
On 7 October 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 12,884 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,157,565 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 93.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 9,890 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 9,890 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,313,727.
They also shared that there are 24 fewer patients in the ICU – 827 cases right now, and 2 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 445 cases right now.
Day 116 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 116th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- PPN Phase + SOP Changes On 6 October 2021!
- Sinovac Vaccine Approved For Use In Adolescents!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 4 October Edition!
- Why Did Boy Collapse After Getting Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did 5 Teenagers Die From COVID-19 Vaccine?
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 30 Sept. 2021 Edition!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!