Malaysia reported 6,709 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 10,833 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 11 October 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 10,833 Patients Discharged!
On 11 October 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 10,833 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,206,502 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 94.0%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 6,709 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 6,709 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,346,303.
They also shared that there are no additional patients in the ICU – 762 cases right now, and 12 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 398 cases right now.
Day 120 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 120th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Interstate / International Travel Requirements In Malaysia!
- Malaysia Stops Reporting Daily COVID-19 Case Details!
- Malaysia Lost Apricot Subsea Cable Project Due To Cabotage!
- Malaysia Approves Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Dose!
- PPN Phase + SOP Changes On 6 October 2021!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!