Malaysia reported 7,950 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 10,832 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 13 October 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 10,832 Patients Discharged!
On 13 October 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 10,832 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,227,889 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 94.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 7,950 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 7,950 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,361,529.
They also shared that there was 1 additional patient in the ICU – 725 cases right now, and 18 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 380 cases right now.
Day 122 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 122nd day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- ALL Retail + Distribution Businesses Can Reopen In Malaysia!
- Klang Valley Clinics That Offer FREE COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Interstate / International Travel Requirements In Malaysia!
- Malaysia Stops Reporting Daily COVID-19 Case Details!
- Malaysia Lost Apricot Subsea Cable Project Due To Cabotage!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!