Malaysia reported 5,745 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 8,933 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 19 October 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 8,933 Patients Discharged!
On 19 October 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 8,933 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,287,888 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,745 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 5,745 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,401,866.
They also shared that there were no additional patients in the ICU – 682 cases right now, and 26 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 331 cases right now.
Day 128 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 128th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- How To Get A COVID-19 Vaccine Exemption Certificate?
- How Schools Will Reopen In New PPN Phase 3 + 4 States!
- All States Upgraded To PPN Phase 3 / 4 + SOP Changes!
- How To Get MySejahtera Certificate For Overseas Vaccine!
- New Interstate + Inter-District Travel Rules For Sabah!
- ALL Retail + Distribution Businesses Can Reopen In Malaysia!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!