Malaysia reported 5,828 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 9,178 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 23 October 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 9,178 Patients Discharged!
On 23 October 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 9,178 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,320,391 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.6%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,828 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 5,828 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,426,050.
They also shared that there were 33 fewer patients in the ICU – 620 cases right now, and 25 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 297 cases right now.
Day 132 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 132nd day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Sinovac Vaccine Recipients To Get Pfizer Booster Dose Too!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 4 SOP : 18 October Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 18 October Edition!
- How To Get A COVID-19 Vaccine Exemption Certificate?
- How Schools Will Reopen In New PPN Phase 3 + 4 States!
- All States Upgraded To PPN Phase 3 / 4 + SOP Changes!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!