Malaysia reported 4,782 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 7,414 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 25 October 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 7,414 Patients Discharged!
On 25 October 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 7,414 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,334,783 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.8%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,782 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 4,782 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,436,498.
They also shared that there were 6 additional patients in the ICU – 607 cases right now, and 1 additional patient requiring respiratory support – 300 cases right now.
Day 134 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 134th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Melaka State Election : Campaigning Activities BANNED!
- Fact Check : Dr Vincent Wang Died From Pfizer Booster Dose?
- Why Colin Powell Was Vaccinated But Died From COVID-19
- Was Sara’s Mother’s Death Due To COVID-19 Vaccine?
- SOP + Rules For Langkawi International Tourism Bubble!
- PPN Phase + SOP Changes On 22 October 2021!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!