Malaysia reported 5,726 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 5,607 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 26 October 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,607 Patients Discharged!
On 26 October 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 5,607 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,340,390 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.8%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,726 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 5,726 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,442,224.
They also shared that there were 9 fewer patients in the ICU – 598 cases right now, and 8 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 308 cases right now.
Day 135 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 135th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- National Recovery Plan Phase 4 SOP : 24 October Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 22 October Edition!
- Melaka State Election : Campaigning Activities BANNED!
- Fact Check : Dr Vincent Wang Died From Pfizer Booster Dose?
- Why Colin Powell Was Vaccinated But Died From COVID-19
- Was Sara’s Mother’s Death Due To COVID-19 Vaccine?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!