Malaysia reported 6,060 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 7,297 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 29 October 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 7,297 Patients Discharged!
On 29 October 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 7,297 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,361,919 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.0%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 6,060 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 6,060 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,460,809.
They also shared that there were 6 additional patients in the ICU – 570 cases right now, and 6 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 300 cases right now.
|WP KUALA LUMPUR||0.99|
Day 138 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 138th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Did Jean Yip Hairstylist Die From Vaccine Booster Dose?
- Are Top 4 COVID-19 Vaccines From China?
- Can Caffeine, Theophylline, Theobromine Prevent COVID-19?
- National Recovery Plan Phase 4 SOP : 24 October Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 22 October Edition!
- Melaka State Election : Campaigning Activities BANNED!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!