Malaysia reported 4,979 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 6,127 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 31 October 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 6,127 Patients Discharged!
On 31 October 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 6,127 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,374,761 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.1%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,979 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 4,979 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,471,642.
They also shared that there were 8 fewer patients in the ICU – 562 cases right now, and 33 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 326 cases right now.
Day 140 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 140th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
Read more : Malaysia National Recovery Plan : 8 August 2021 Edition!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Guess Who Put Up This Slide At A Children’s Playground?
- Booster Dose Policy For COVID-19 Vaccine Explained!
- 5-11 Yo Children To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Soon!
- Did Thai Student Die From Mixing Of COVID-19 Vaccines?
- Did Jean Yip Hairstylist Die From Vaccine Booster Dose?
- Are Top 4 COVID-19 Vaccines From China?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!