Malaysia reported 4,626 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 5,299 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 1 November 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,299 Patients Discharged!
On 1 November 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 5,299 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,380,060 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.1%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,626 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 4,626 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,476,268.
They also shared that there were 7 additional patients in the ICU – 569 cases right now, and 25 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 301 cases right now.
Day 141 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 141st day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Guess Who Put Up This Slide At A Children’s Playground?
- Booster Dose Policy For COVID-19 Vaccine Explained!
- 5-11 Yo Children To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Soon!
- Did Thai Student Die From Mixing Of COVID-19 Vaccines?
- Did Jean Yip Hairstylist Die From Vaccine Booster Dose?
- Are Top 4 COVID-19 Vaccines From China?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!