Malaysia reported 4,701 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 5,382 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 6 November 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,382 Patients Discharged!
On 6 November 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 5,382 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,407,205 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,701 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 4,701 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,501,966.
They also shared that there were 5 fewer patients in the ICU – 544 cases right now, and 2 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 280 cases right now.
Day 146 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 146th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- National Cancer Institute Offers Free Meds + Cheap Chemo?
- Perlis, Perak, Penang, Sabah + Kedah Upgraded To Phase 4!
- Are Robbers Using Name Card Knives To Attack Drivers?
- I-TECH Study: Ivermectin FAILS To Prevent Severe COVID-19!
- Timah Whiskey : Sold + Moving To China?!
- Can You Now Register 5-11 Yo Kids For COVID-19 Vaccine?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!