Malaysia reported 4,543 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 7,348 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 8 November 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 7,348 Patients Discharged!
On 8 November 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 7,348 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,419,743 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,543 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 4,543 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,510,852.
They also shared that there were 20 fewer patients in the ICU – 534 cases right now, and 9 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 263 cases right now.
Day 148 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 148th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- How To Fix WRONG HSO + PUS Status In MySejahtera!
- Did Ivermectin Reduce 70% Covid-19 Deaths In I-TECH Trial?
- National Cancer Institute Offers Free Meds + Cheap Chemo?
- Perlis, Perak, Penang, Sabah + Kedah Upgraded To Phase 4!
- Are Robbers Using Name Card Knives To Attack Drivers?
- I-TECH Study: Ivermectin FAILS To Prevent Severe COVID-19!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!