Malaysia reported 5,143 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 4,551 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 15 November 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,551 Patients Discharged!
On 15 November 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 4,551 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,455,767 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,143 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 5,143 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,551,452.
They also shared that there were 2 additional patients in the ICU – 526 cases right now, but 15 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 250 cases right now.
Day 154 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 154th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Why Dr. Pierre Kory Got COVID-19 Despite Taking Ivermectin!
- US Travel Ban Lifted : What You Need To Know Before Flying!
- Did Pfizer CEO’s Wife, Myriam Bourla, Die From Vaccine?
- Booster Dose Policy For COVID-19 Vaccine Updated!
- Adults 40 & Above Can Now Get COVID-19 Booster Dose!
- Malaysia Will Only Vaccinate Children Under 12 In 2022!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!