Malaysia reported 5,413 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 6,013 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 16 November 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 6,013 Patients Discharged!
On 16 November 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 6,013 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,461,780 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,413 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 5,413 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,556,865.
They also shared that there were 19 additional patients in the ICU – 545 cases right now, and 14 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 264 cases right now.
Day 155 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 155th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Sinovac Booster Dose : Can You Get It? Should You Get It?
- Malaysia School Term Schedule + Holidays For 2022!
- Why Dr. Pierre Kory Got COVID-19 Despite Taking Ivermectin!
- US Travel Ban Lifted : What You Need To Know Before Flying!
- Did Pfizer CEO’s Wife, Myriam Bourla, Die From Vaccine?
- Booster Dose Policy For COVID-19 Vaccine Updated!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!