Malaysia reported 5,859 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 4,970 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 20 November 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,970 Patients Discharged!
On 20 November 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 4,970 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,482,284 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.1%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,859 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 5,859 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,581,747.
They also shared that there were 13 fewer patients in the ICU – 529 cases right now, and 7 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 261 cases right now.
Day 159 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 159th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Pfizer + Sinovac Vaccine Shelf Life Extended In Malaysia!
- Is KKM Secretly Extending Pfizer Vaccine Expiry Date?
- Sinovac Booster Dose : Can You Get It? Should You Get It?
- Malaysia School Term Schedule + Holidays For 2022!
- Why Dr. Pierre Kory Got COVID-19 Despite Taking Ivermectin!
- US Travel Ban Lifted : What You Need To Know Before Flying!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!