Malaysia reported 5,594 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 4,908 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 23 November 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,908 Patients Discharged!
On 23 November 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 4,908 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,498,345 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,594 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 5,594 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,597,080.
They also shared that there were 17 fewer patients in the ICU – 532 cases right now, and 8 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 266 cases right now.
Day 162 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 162nd day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine Standby List!
- Malaysia-Singapore Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) Guide!
- Did Henry Cavill Help Nephew Prove Superman Is His Uncle?
- Was Bill Gates Arrested By Interpol In Brazil?
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Vial Expiry Dates Are Being Extended!
- CGTN Caught Fabricating The Peng Shuai Email?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!