Malaysia reported 5,755 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 5,082 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 24 November 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,082 Patients Discharged!
On 24 November 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 5,082 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,503,427 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,755 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 5,755 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,602,835.
They also shared that there were 26 fewer patients in the ICU – 506 cases right now, and 4 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 270 cases right now.
Day 163 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 163rd day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel Arrested For Vaccine Fraud?
- Malaysia + Singapore VTL Dry Run @ Johor Causeway!
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine Standby List!
- Malaysia-Singapore Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) Guide!
- Did Henry Cavill Help Nephew Prove Superman Is His Uncle?
- Was Bill Gates Arrested By Interpol In Brazil?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!