Malaysia reported 5,097 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 5,352 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 27 November 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,352 Patients Discharged!
On 27 November 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 5,352 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,522,045 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,097 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 5,097 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,619,577
They also shared that there were 9 fewer patients in the ICU – 510 cases right now, and 9 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 258 cases right now.
Day 166 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 166th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Did IPK Founder Choo Chuan Sin Die From Mixing Vaccines?
- Did Dr. Chai Koh Meow Die From Pfizer Booster Dose?
- Did Pfizer Add Heart Attack Drug To COVID Vaccine For Kids?
- Warning : Sinovac Vaccine Efficacy Drops After 2 Months!
- Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel Arrested For Vaccine Fraud?
- Malaysia + Singapore VTL Dry Run @ Johor Causeway!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!